EMC TRA2000 TRANSIENT-2000 1000 雷擊浪涌 脈沖群發生器
EMC Partner TRA2000 Transient Generator for Surge/EFT Testing
- All relevant parameters in one display
- Stand-alone equipment for automated EMC test without a PC
- Magnetic field up to full levels
- Protocol when needed
- The GENECS Software is one of the most sophisticated software for transient immunity tests
- Dialogue line language can be chosen
Standards Met IEC 61000-4-2, 61000-4-4, 61000-4-5 Pulse voltage (open circuit) 250 V to 4000 V Impedance 2 Ohms Combination wave pulse 1, 2/50 - 8/20 μs (Hybrid-Surge pulse)
Pulse conforms to IEC/EN 61000-4-5
Parameter Value Pulse current (short circuit) 125 A to 2000 A Coupling single phase 16A AC/DC CDN Repetition time 8000 at 1000 V or 1000 at 4000 V Pulse repetition 3s or 5s at 4000 V Polarity positive / negative Coupling 260 V ac 50/60 Hz 16 A Dips, Interrupts & Variations
Conforms to IEC/EN 61000-4-11, IEC/EN 61000-4-29
Parameter Value Test duration 0,001 ms up to 20 ms Peak inrush current capability 500 A Peak Burst (EFT) 5/50 ns
Pulse conforms to IEC/EN 61000-4-4
Parameter Value Pulse amplitude Adjustable voltage range: 250 V to 4400 V Voltage amplitude into 50 Ohms: 125 V to 2000 V (± 10%) Voltage amplitude into 1000 Ohms: 250 V to 4000 V (± 20%) Burst frequency 1 kHz up to 1 MHz Polarity positive / negative Uvar with optional variac Frequency range without variac: DC up to 400 Hz Frequency range with variac: 48 Hz to 60 Hz Burst time 1 ms up to 1000 ms Dimensions 550mm x 600mm x 190mm (width x depth x height) Weight 34 kg
TEST EQUIPMENT DESCRIPTION
- The EMC Partner Transient 2000 ESD, EFT, SURGE, Dips, Variation Immunity Tester features a single phase 16A AC/DC CDN enabling all power borne immunity tests to be performed on a single EUT without unplugging or reconfiguring the test set-up.
- The EMC Partner TRANSIENT 2000 Tester simulates transients of different interference sources such as: indirectlightning in electronic systems, human body electrostatic discharges, switched inductance (Burst), power supply interruptions and variations.
- The EMC Partner TRANSIENT 2000 performs all of the following transient tests on electronic equipment as required for the CE-mark up to full levels: ESD, EFT, surge, dips, a.c. magnetic field,surge magnetic field and common mode tests. A large range of accessories for different applications is available: MF antennas, three phase couplers,verification sets,coupling kits, etc.
- The TRA 2000 complies with IEC 61000-4-2, -4, -5, -8, -9, -11, -12p, -16, -29p.